1. Getting through the Holiday parties... getting away from all the snacking is a start!
2. Work on drinking my 8 glasses of water daily!
3. Drink my daily serving of SNAPDRAGON ~ a health & beauty wellness drink I love!
4. Actually using my YMCA Durr Membership instead of just paying for it!
5. Eating more on a schedule...
6. Not eating after 7:00 pm!
7. Eating smaller portions but, more often works best for me with a couple healthy snacks in between.
8. Walking with my children more when they walk our German Lab!
9. Continue to physically participate with my DH & 6 children in outdoor activites: bike riding, four wheeling, walking, water sports (weather permitting). Inside sports such as basketball & swimming at the Y is the best way to keep fit without really trying!
10. Limiting my wine intake! :]
Do you have 10 Tips for getting back in shape after the holidays? Share them in this great TwitterMoms contest for your chance to win a copy of EA SPORTS Active™ Personal Trainer – the highest rated Wii™ fitness product to date for use on the Nintendo Wii system!