Friday, February 12, 2010
· Most nuts and seeds are a nutritional powerhouse and are crammed with skin-enhancing nutrients - in particular vitamins A and E.
· Both A and E are frequent ingredients in skin crèmes and are antioxidants that protect your body and your skin against pollutants in the atmosphere and against sun damage.
· Almonds, in particular, contain 150% of your daily need for vitamin E – which helps moisturize your skin from within, and protects your skin from damage and premature aging of the facial tissue.
· Moreover, like oily fish, nuts and seeds are also rich those good fats – Omega 3 fatty acids -- that keep your complexion nourished and smooth.
· Of course, Votre Vu recommends you satisfy your almond craving while nurturing your skin from the outside with Tarte D’Amande Body Soufflé, Amour D’Ore Les Vitamines Pour Vous, On Holiday Gelee de Corps, Champagne Kisses Enhancing Lip Balm, and Beau Baume Organic Shave Balm.
Posted by Bizee Mama at 2:52 PM