Wednesday, February 3, 2010

LOOK HOW CUTE! Adorable Designs for Your Special Valentine Day Occasion!


I love coming across new & cute idea's for special occasions. 
A Personalized Occasion's designs are just adorable!  I'm loving the idea of having personalized Valentine Day favors for my daughter & son to give to their classmates.  The full size hershey bar with wrapper will be perfect for my 2nd grader.  I think the mini's will be just the right size for my 3 1/2 year old sons preschool class.  I also, like the fact the you can order wrapper's only if you have the time to do it yourself.  I'm ordering them fully assembled this time and can't wait to see my daughter's expression when we receive them! I will be doing all my special occasion shopping from now on with A Personalized Occasion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment