Friday, July 30, 2010

Super Saturday 13 ~ Votre Vu Supporting OCRF


Votre Vu, makers of fine French skin care, will be present at Super Saturday 13, offering petite spa services from the comfort of its swanky VuBAR Airstream. In addition, Votre Vu has donated thousands of products for the benefit’s famous goodie bags and QVC sale for OCRF.

You may have heard of Super Saturday, the Hamptons’ upscale garage sale featuring more than 200 top designers, a children’s carnival, and luxurious spa services. More importantly, the one-of-a-kind sale is a day-long summer fundraising event to benefit the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund

While we cannot all be in the Hamptons July 31, we all can participate in the fight against ovarian cancer. Vote Vu is offering its top-selling product the DUETTE at a fabulous deal for you with 50% of the proceeds donated back to OCRF!

So, on Saturday July 31st, to show your support visit: www.votrevu.com/beautysecrets to get yourself a DUETTE and/or stock up on your gift giving stash and know it is for a good cause! Supporting OCRF!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say you have a beautiful blog--a little bit of blog envy going on over here! Thanks for stopping by mine & take care! Best wishes, Erika

Unknown said...

I wish I lived in the Hamptons because I'd definitely visit your garage sale. Great cause and it sounds like you'll have fantastic stuff for sale.
I'm here from Bloggy Moms. Hope you'll check me out at:
www.karynclimans.com
www.facebook.com/tailwagshelmetcovers
www.twitter.com/tailwagshelmet
www.tail-wags.com
Cheers,
Karyn

Lisa said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower from Bloggy Moms!!! :) Nice to meet you! I'm a mom of 6 too!

Hope you'll come visit me soon and follow back.
Lisa xoxo
Raising Future Leaders
http://raisingfutureleaders.blogspot.com

Show Me Mama said...

I am your new follower from bloggy moms. you can visit me at http://showmemama.blogspot.com

Dose Pharmacy said...

Thanks for the guide. this information help me my store online medicine website How to seo.

Post a Comment